A comprehensive documenting of the Traditional Knowledge of caribou in the Northwest Territories, including:
- traditional names, ways of classifying and describing caribou
- traditional knowlege of their range, distribution and population
- traditional knowledge of their biology and behaviour, esp reproductive
- observations about caribou habitat and ecosystem
- threats to caribou
- positive influences on caribou
- observiations about the importance of hunting as a way of maintaining the conservation relationsip with caribou.