This is a joint submission from the Wildlife Management Advisory Council - NWT and Inuvialuit Game Council with a formal proposal for a Bluenose East caribou harvesting allocation. The proposal advocates a 2% harvest allocation for each of Inuvialuit, NWT Métis Nation, North Slave Métis Alliance, Akaitcho and Dehcho, for a total of 10% of the total allocation. The Sahtu, Tlicho and Kugluktuk (Nunavut) would share the remaining 90%. This proposal would lead to a 2.2% shift of ENR’s interim harvest allocation from the largest user groups; a shift that that the two parties feel is reasonable and fair. The proposal was met with support by most of the other user groups at the meeting.